Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Quinn's early Christmas present

Priceless!!

She loves it!

So pretty!

So, today was the day we gave Quinn her early Christmas present! Brad & I went in together and bought her a new camera. Quinn has never had her own DSLR camera before so I thought it was time she got one! She had been using my backup camera (D40X) and the shutter release went out in it a few weeks ago. Quinn was sick and we were told that it would be at least $240 to fix it. So, I talked with Brad and just thought it would be better if we just bought her a new one! She deserves it b/c she is the best Mommy, wife & sister in the whole world! She was in shock when we gave it to her! She still can't believe it! I hope you enjoy your new camera sister! We love you Quinner!!

4 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

Oh sister...I am still in shock! I have already been using it and oh my goodness..I just love it!! This just meant so much to me...you are the best!! I kept thanking Brad too and just kept telling him that I couldn't believe it..he said that I was worth it...Awwwww! I will always remember this gift!! I love you sis!!!!!

Melissa Irvin said...

Awe! Ya'll are so sweet to each other! :D

The Coleman Family said...

Didn't mean to make you cry..but I meant every word! It's crazy 2 years ago you couldn't get me to use a camera and now I am super excited to take pics..who knew??Lol!

The Barnette's said...

Awe girl, that is too sweet!! :)