Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, January 7, 2011

2010 was a good year...

January 2010
On our way to see Reggie Randolph (Elvis) for my birthday!

February 2010
Celebrated Maddie's 1st birthday & Dylan's 3rd birthday with a double party!

March 2010
MiMi opening her present:)

Dylan & Maddie at the river for MiMi's birthday

April 2010
Girls night @ Sips 'n Strokes

May 2010
Maddie, Dylan, Kyleigh & Kyndle on their 1st trip to the zoo!

Quinn opening her gift I got her

Celebrating Quinn's 30th birthday at The Olive Garden

June 2010
At the beach

DD & Kyleigh

Our friends, The Davidson's

July 2010
Stefy & I at Sips 'n Strokes for her birthday!

August 2010
Wayward Whimsy Paint Party hosted by my lovely friend Melissa:)

Some of my galpals/coworkers celebrating Sally's birthday at Beef 'O Brady's

September 2010
My baby boy giving it all he's got!

DD giving his Coach five after a job well done!

October 2010
DD & his best bud Mims at the Ride for Ryan

My coworkers & I celebrating our friend, Mary's birthday:)

Quinner & Maddie at the Pumpkin Patch

DD & me at the Pumpkin Patch

November 2010
Some pals & me at Sips 'n Strokes having fun!

My niece Stefy & I at her first middle school pageant

My precious friend Kendall at her work baby shower:)

Quinner, Cathy, Cindy & me at Sips 'n Strokes

My precious friend April & I at her baby tea

December 2010
Dylan's 1st Christmas program at school along with his 1st girlfriend:)

My lovely coworkers & me at our annual Christmas dinner:)

There are so many wonderful memories from 2010 and so many more that I didn't put on here! I am so very blessed to have the best family & friends in the world! I have some amazing people in my life:-) I saw this quote and it is so true..."There are people in life you learn to live with, there are people you know you can't live without, and then there are people you know life wouldn't be the same without." Thank you to everyone (you know who you are) who have been there for me, laughed with me, cried with me and had fun with me! Life is a journey and who knows where it will take us. I am thankful for everyone in my life, I love you all and can't wait to see what 2011 will bring...

1 comments:

Christie Mitchell said...

Awesome idea, love this post!! I was thinking back to Kyndle's b-day last year...just kinda going through 2010 in my mind and I don't know what I would have done without you...you are a great friend and I am very thankful for you!! Hope you have a great week :)))