Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Maddie's 2nd birthday party!














Today we had Maddie's 2nd birthday party and it was so much fun! I loved getting together with my family! Quinn had everything decorated so cute! Maddie was shy while we sang Happy Birthday but she loved it! Opening presents was her favorite part! I bought her very first Barbie Doll!! Quinn didn't want me to start that but I had to! I always loved playing with barbie dolls when I was little:) My favorite thing I got her were her jelly sandles, so stinkin cute! She got so many nice things! I just can't believe she is almost 2 years old! I am so glad Dylan & Maddie have each other to grow up with! We love you so much Maddie Grace!

4 comments:

The Barnette's said...

Looks like she had a really good birthday party!! :)

I was trying to upload some pictures to blogger and it said that I have run out of memory. It said I got 1gb free but after that you have to pay for more. This is the first time I have got that message, have you ever had to do that?

The Coleman Family said...

Aww..we all had so much fun! She got alot of great gifts! It's a fact...our kids are growing up way too fast! Thanks for everything! Love you sis!

The Spencer Family said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Maddie! Looks like she had a great birthday & got a lot of cute presents!

Melissa Irvin said...

I love Jelly Sandals! They are so cute!!