Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Spaghetttio's!






Dylan has been doing much better eating with a spoon! As you can see in these pics, he starts off great, then he ends up using his hands! He makes a mess, but it's really funny to watch! Who knew that watching my little man eat would be so entertaining! He cracks me up! He will say almost anything you ask him to now! He has a Spongebob beanie baby and he can say "Spongebob"! It's the cutest thing! I love getting up every morning just to see what he will say next!

2 comments:

LaNaye,Rickey,Nolan and Cameron Washburn said...

hey girl,
I did not realize our boys are a day apart!! how neat is that!! he looks just like his daddy!! talk to you soon.

LaNaye

LaNaye,Rickey,Nolan and Cameron Washburn said...

hey girl,
give me a call and we can let the boys play. Here is my email address.
www.nolanandmom1@aol.com send me yalls number!! I would put it on here but who knows with this crazy world!! talk to you soon.