Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, August 25, 2008

Booger's 3rd Birthday!




Today my nephew is 3 years old! My sister-in-law took him to Chuck E Cheese with his sisters today! She said he had such a good time! Of course, I had to work so I couldn't celebrate with him until he got home tonight! After my little man went to sleep, I went over to see the birthday boy! I took him a little something from Momo, Dylan & me and boy did he love it! I can't wait for his birthday party this weekend! I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. It is hard to believe that he is already 3 years old! I love my Booger bear so much!!

1 comments:

Pastor Grady said...

Wow, I can't believe you have your own children! I didn't realize I was getting that old! You have a beautiful family and a very good looking precious little boy. I'm glad you're doing well. Tell Quinn I said hi and congatulate her for me as well. Ya'll will have a great time together when her's gets here. You take care and if you get a chance, come to Chelsea and visit the church. I'd love to see you and your family. God bless you.