Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Splash Beach




Today was Dylan's first time to visit Alabama Adventure...he had a blast! Next year we will definitely be getting a season pass. Dylan got to meet his new buddy, Trevor! I went to school with his daddy Joe! Joe's wife Staci and I planned for the boys to meet and I am so glad we did! They had a great time! Dylan wasn't sure what to think at first, but he warmed up to it pretty quick! The boys are a lot alike and only 5 days apart! Dylan passed out before we even left the parking lot! Hopefully, we can plan another play day soon!

1 comments:

*Staci* said...

We had such a good time. Trevor passed out in the car, too. I'll make you some copies of all of the pictures when I get them printed...probably next week sometime. Look forward to hanging out with you guys again soon!!