Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pics at Aldridge Gardens






Today Quinn & I took the kids to Aldridge Gardens! We wanted to snap some pics for MiMi's birthday coming up! It was such a beautiful day but Dylan & Maddie were not in the mood for pics at all! I managed to get a few good ones that I am going to use! Although they didn't want anything to do with the picture part of it, they still had a good time looking at everything! I enjoyed spending time with my sister too! We can't wait to give MiMi her present:)

2 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

CUTE...as always! I thought about calling you this morning to see if you wanted to go with Mason & me to take pics. LOL Great minds think alike...just at different gardens! :)

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

They look so cute!