Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Family fun:)

Sweet Summertime

Love all these youngens so much!

Best buds

So all the kids wanted to play extra hard tonight b/c they will all be away from us for 8 days!! My brother-in-law, sister-in-law, nieces and nephew are all going to Mexico on a mission trip! They are excited and a little scared at the same time! I know it will be such a memorable trip for them! We are going to miss them all SO much! We pray for their safety and have comfort in knowing that God will be watching over them!

1 comments:

The Barnette's said...

Hey, I'm really not sure. ha :) I'm thinking my MawMaw got him a size 3 in some shoes and they fit pretty good, but I'm not 100% on that.

We will keep your family in our prayers. :)