Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Good times with my family

Talking on her phone

Playing with her toys

She loved DD's firetruck

DD lovin on MiMi, Maddie trying on my shoes & admiring her picture!

Lovin the bubble blower

Yesterday my family came over for our belated 4th celebration! We all had a great time! When I was off with Dylan for as long as I was I got a lot done around the house! One of which consisted of me cleaning out toy buckets and baskets and now have 2 baskets full of toys just for Maddie that Dylan has out grown! She was loving playing with all of them! She loves to talk on her phone, which I guess every little girl does...lol!! She also likes a bubble blower that she figured out to do all by herself! Believe it or not her all time favorite thing to do was play with Dylan's firetruck! She LOVED this thing! I guess I know what to get her for Christmas:) I had so much fun spending time with my family, I love them so much!!

4 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

Love them!!! She is such a mess! I think that she loves anything and everything that she sees Dylan play with!Lol! Had a great time last night...just wish we could have stayed longer!!! You will probably have to make me leave today! Love you!

The Barnette's said...

I know it! I just loved it when I saw it, I had to get it! They are always having good sales, so you should go by there and see if they have any more! :) They are growing up so fast and they are too cute!!

LeAnn said...

Maddie is so cute!! I'm glad you guys enjoyed your belated 4th celebration. :)

The Barnette's said...

Thanks girl! I think they turned out so.. cute!! I'm ready for you to start taking pictures again too!! :) Ha.. I understand completely why you quit for right now!