Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I love my boys!



Today I went to Fred's to get a few things, and this is what I came home to! It was the sweetest thing:) Anybody that knows my little man, knows that he never falls asleep in your lap. When you say, "Are you ready to go night night?", he starts walking to his room. My husband told me that they were reading a book and the next thing he knew Dylan fell asleep. Of course, my husband followed soon after. They are so precious to me, I love them so much!

1 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

dylan looks like he enjoyed the jeep as much as austin did! i think we will be visiting that place again!

you will have to post tommorrow after you find out what quinn is having! she looks great! she needs to start a blog so we can keep up with her too!!

i am feeling great now, just stressing about getting everything done before he gets here with these two wild indians in the house i cant get anything done:)!