Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cutie Patootie





These are some pics of Dylan that I took tonight! He is so funny! He was playing and laughing and I thought he was so cute! It's hard to believe that my baby is almost 20 months old! Dylan is learning so much right now! Saturday night my husband and I were watching the Alabama game and Dylan walks up and says "foo-baw" (football) It was the cutest thing! Then, Jeremy taught him to say "Row-ide" (Roll Tide) Of course, I tried to get him to say War Eagle and he just looked at me like I was crazy! His Uncle Joey tried to get him to say it too, but it didn't work! I think that means he will be a Bama fan, which is fine with me. It's cute to watch him say all these different words now! Also, if you start to count and say, "One"...Dylan will say "two" and "free" (three). I was so excited the first time he said it! Kids learn so quickly! It just amazes me! He is such a blessing, we love him SO much!

0 comments: