Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, September 25, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!

Madelyn Grace






Well...today was the day!! We found out that Quinn & Brad are having a little girl! We are all SO excited! She weighs 12 oz and they said everything looks great! I was the only one all along that thought it was a girl! Quinn had a feeling too, but didn't want to say b/c she didn't care either way! Her name will be Madelyn Grace! Her daddy came up with that name and he wants to call her Maddie! I thought it was so sweet! Today after work, Mama, Dylan and me went to see Quinn & Brad. We also watched the DVD...she was moving like crazy! She even touched her head with her toes...it was so cute! Quinn was beaming...she was so excited! Brad is excited too! My mama is thrilled b/c now she will have one of each! Dylan is going to be so protective over his little cousin, I just can't wait! I couldn't help but to buy a few things for my precious little Maddie! Quinn loved the picture frame for the ultrasound picture! I also bought a chandelier for her room! It is going to be so much fun for me to buy for a little girl! The Alabama outfit is what Quinn's father-in-law bought her. It's too cute! I've already gotten started planning the baby shower! I can't wait!! Our family is so blessed!

2 comments:

Stanley Family said...

How exciting! I know you are all excited and can't wait for Madelyn to get here!

I really don't have a feeling of whether I am going to have a boy or girl. Torey and Madelyn both say girl, but we will have to wait and see if they are right or wrong. I am having a early ultrasound around 16 weeks to see what it is!

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

I know yall are all so excited.. Tell her congrats!