Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, December 26, 2008

Dylan's 2nd Christmas!!



We had the best Christmas this year! We had so many wonderful people to celebrate with and Dylan loved it! My Mama came over and MiMi gave him a bunch of gifts to open, he loved all of them! Especially, the talking broom and dustpan! My sister had already bought Dylan his recliner, but couldn't help but buy him another riding toy! He loves it too, it even has a cup holder...too cute! Then, we went to Jeremy's grandaddy's house! We had a really good time! Dylan played with Peyton and they had a lot of fun! Of course, one of my favorite times of year is getting together with my in-laws at Christmas! They always go all out and this year the boys got 1955 Chevrolet pedal cars! They are so cute and the boys love them! I think Poppie is living out one of his dreams! He says they can be keepsakes! We opened gifts at their new house and went back and ate at the old house! It won't be long and they will be right next door! Jodie, Joey, Jeremy & me got Nonnie & Poppie a 16x20 framed picture made of them with the grandkids and I had an ornament made of Dylan's handprint, they loved them! We couldn't wait to see Dylan's face on Christmas morning! I am so grateful that my sweet hubby got me a camcorder for Christmas, b/c we got every bit of it on camera!! MiMi came over before he got up, so she was able to see the smile on his face! He went straight for the big truck with cars in it! Then, he saw his "tracto"! We took him outside to ride it and Booger was already riding his 4 wheeler! I think Dylan will probably get one of those next year, he loved it! His legs aren't quite long enough just yet! Then, we were off to Jeremy's Aunt Ann's house! There was so much good food and Dylan got to play with all the kids! Noah got a tractor too and they played in that most of the day! We had such a great Christmas and are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!

0 comments: