Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A fun day with my family!







Today Mama, Quinner, Dylan and me went to see my Aunt Ann on the river! Dylan loves going b/c he loves looking at the boats and looking at the dogs! The weather was so nice today, so we were able to stay outside most of the time! My Aunt Ann was so excited to see him! We all enjoyed spending time together and ate some great food! Dylan got to feed the fish, pet the dogs, sit on a motorcycle and watch them drive off! He LOVED it!! After we got home, Jeremy & I cooked for everybody and we made cupcakes! My Mama even made her famous orange fluff...Yummy! The best part is when I walked in our living room and saw Dylan putting all his cars on Quinn! He was pushing them up her belly...it was hilarious! Then, he was putting together his Mr. Potato Head and it really cracked us up too!! Kids do the funniest things!! It was such a fun day, I love my family SO much!!

0 comments: