Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our 1st visit to Bass Pro Shop





This evening we went to Bass Pro Shop to get Dylan's picture made with Santa! We didn't realize that it would be SO crowded! We would of had to wait for over an hour to get his picture made and Dylan would not have lasted that long. So, we decided to walk around and check out everything! It is awesome! Dylan really enjoyed it! I was able to do some Christmas shopping, we also saw a good friend of mine that works at Tracker Marine and we even bought some fudge...it was so good! I found some really cute stuff for Madelyn too! I thought her daddy might like it! I think I will try to take Dylan back when I am off work the week of Christmas. Hopefully, it won't be too crowded! After we left, we stopped by the Bham Airport to watch the planes leave and come in...Dylan LOVED it! He kept saying, "Airpane"! I had so much fun spending time with my boys! I feel so loved!

0 comments: