Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sneak peek for my seesta!


These are some pics that I took recently of my precious niece! We went to a new place that a few people have been telling me about and we love it! I can't wait to take Dylan & Maddie's fall pics there! I have been so busy editing everybody's pics and I finally got time to do these! I have a lot to edit, but I wanted to put a few that I already finished on here so my sister could see! I know she has been wanting to see them!

2 comments:

*Staci* said...

You can come by any time you want! Just give us a call and let us know when...we're always here! 497-2441. I'm sure Joe would love for yall to come by and visit, too!

The Coleman Family said...

I love them sis, just precious!! I think they turned out really cute!!