Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, October 30, 2009

Dylan & Maddie's Halloween costumes






These are some pics I took of Dylan & Maddie in their Halloween costumes a couple of weeks ago and just now got around to editing them! I think they look SO cute!! A lady that I work with made the skirt for Maddie...it is precious! Dylan looks so grown in his leather jacket with his hair slick back! It depends on how cool it is tomorrow if Maddie will wear the same outfit, Quinn already has her another one! I am excited about Halloween and can't wait to get more pics!! I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!!

2 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

How cute sister!! I love the pictures!!Love you!!

Melissa Irvin said...

They are so cute! I love the ones of them holding hands! Poor Maddie in that one picture! Hope to see ya'll tomorrow! My sis-in-law said it's inside!