Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, October 9, 2009

Cutie pie!



I recently took these pics of my precious baby boy! I asked him to model for me! Of course, I had to bribe him with candy! It works every time! For now anyways...lol!! Not only do I love showing off my little DD, but I also bought this new chair!! I love it! I got it at Hobby Lobby and I would look at it EVERY TIME I walked in! It was on clearance and I just couldn't pay what they were asking! I went back a couple weeks later and they had marked it down again! So, this time I had to get it! I love props and boy is Hobby Lobby the place for them!!


1 comments:

The Hall's said...

Question? Is it hard making the headers for your blog? I have photoshop but I have no idea how to use it:) And I love all your new pictures!