Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My silly boy!


The other night Jeremy & I was watching TV and Dylan started walking around the house talking to himself and playing with his trucks! The next thing I know Jeremy said, "Mama look at him". So, I did and this is what I saw. Dylan had his Mr. Potato Head glasses on and his daddy's cowboy hat on! He didn't even know we were watching him! My camera was right behind me on the sofa table, so I started snapping! I thought it was hilarious! Then, he started showing off and acting silly jumping on the couch! These moments are why I am glad I have a camera! We love him so much!


1 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

I freakin' love it! That is hilarious! This is going to be one of those moments where you can bring up later in his life to embarrass him!