Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter 2010

Looking at what the Easter bunny brought

Mommy & DD are ready for church

Having some fun

All the kids hunting Easter eggs

My little DD

My sweet boy

We had such a wonderful day on Easter Sunday!! We started off by going to church and it was a great service!! Then, we went to Aunt Freida's and had a fish fry...it was something different that we all decided to do but it was so good! It was fun watching all the kids hunt Easter eggs! Once we got home we enjoyed an afternoon nap and when we got up we went to see MiMi! It was such a great day! I hope everyone had a great Easter!

2 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

HEY,

I ACTUALLY DID THE PHOTGRAPHY CLASS IN COLUMBIANA AT THE SHELBY COUNTY ARTS CENTER,BUT THE TEACHER WAS THE OWNER OF BIRMINGHAM SCHOOL OF PHOTOGRAPHY IN BIRMINGHAM. HERE IS THEIR MAIN WEBSITE: http://bsph.com/

HOPE THIS HELPS. YOU WOULD ENJOY IF YOU DO ALL YOUR SETTINGS. IT IS REALLY GOOD AND SHE WILL TEACH YOU EVERYTHING. I JUST DONT LIKE TO THINK THAT DEEP:)! I HAVE ALITTLE ADHD PROBLEM:)!

Christie Mitchell said...

Hey girl,
Thank you so much!! I think those are some of my fav's too :) Your Easter pics are so sweet, it was like Christmas again wasn't it. Our Babies are loved!!