Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, April 15, 2010

~Sweet Baby Khloe~

Isn't she precious??

Meeting Baby Khloe for the first time:)

Recently my friend Kacey had a precious baby girl named Khloe:) She weighed 8lbs 3oz and was 21 inches long! She is so pretty and I loved getting to spend time with her! She was so alert and was raising her head up like she was already grown!! Kacey is a good friend of mine and her husband Brian is my husbands cousin, they are very sweet people! I am so happy for them, I know they are so proud of their precious little angel!! I hope to get by there this weekend to get a family shot and a few more of sweet Baby Khloe!!

2 comments:

The Davidson's said...

AWE!! She is a little doll !!! So sweet!
~Congratulations to Kacey and Brian

Christie Mitchell said...

So so sweet!! This week has been crazy, I have been meaning to tell you that I LOVE all of your new pictures. Looks like Savanna made that photo shoot fun!! The ones of Maddie Grace are precious too. Thank you for my comment too, I caught how sweet they are in action this time. They give each other lovin' now...Kyndle has that one down pat, she will give all of her babies lovin' too. Hope you have had a great week TGIF!!