Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, April 24, 2010

What to do on a rainy day??


So it has been raining nonstop since we woke up this morning. I knew Dylan would start going stir crazy b/c he LOVES to be outside!! I swear this kid could live out there if you would let him! I tried to think of something that would be fun and we already had the coloring episode which he loved but I was afraid he would end up coloring my whole house so we put those up for another rainy day...lol! I asked Dylan what he wanted to do and he said "I wanna paint my hand Mama". So that is just what we did! He LOVES doing his handprints it tickles him when I paint his hands I love to see him smile! He picked out all the colors he wanted to use and he started laughing with that silly laugh and said "I so excited Mama!" We had fun and I think it turned out so cute...now where to put it! Hope everyone has enjoyed this lazy day!

3 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

I've been thinking about letting Mason do some painting today too! We were going to go to McWane to see Barney, but I don't want to get him out in this nasty weather. And the canvas is too cute!!

Christie Mitchell said...

That is too cute!! Great idea!! Thank you for my comment. That girl was running all over that place!! Mama and Cat picked up that outfit, you know I had to have it. Guess what...it is a size six months, so we wear it as a shirt lol. Kyleigh got a size nine months and that is what Cat is going to do with her too. It was too cute not to buy...even if we had to buy smaller sizes haha!! We should go sometime, I would love that...it would be so much fun and I would actually have some pics of her and I. Hope you guys have a great rest of the day :)

Oh yeah and your blog looks great!! Love all the colors!!

The Coleman Family said...

He is just too cute! Love the painting! I also love my blog!!! thank you so much!