Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, May 15, 2010

~1st zoo trip~

Ready to go

Train ride

We all loved looking at the animals

Having fun

Dylan's favorite were all the monkeys

Fun times

They all had fun

DD & Kyleigh

DD checkin things out

He loved the zoo

Cooling off

We all had a blast!!

Yesterday Quinn, Maddie Grace, Cathy, Kyleigh, Christie, Kyndle & Dylan & me all went to the zoo! It was everyones first time to go and we had a great time!! It was really hot and crowded but we so much fun! Dylan always watches Barney at the zoo so he kinda knew what to expect! He loved the monkeys the most but enjoyed looking at all of it! Of course his all time favorite was the train ride!! I think we all liked that part! He also like the Children's zoo. He rode thew carousel and played in the water sprinklers! It was such a fun day, I am so glad all of us got to share it together!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

FUN! I'm glad everyone had a great time!! Love all the pictures!

The Coleman Family said...

It was so much fun! Too bad I am sooo pasty and got burnt!lol! Oh well I think everyone had fun! We will have to do it again! Love you!

Christie Mitchell said...

We had a blast!! I love all the pics. Thank you for my comment on my other pics, I am a bad blogger!! Hope you have a great Sunday.