Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fun times




Today we went over to Aunt Quinn & Uncle Brad's house to work on Brad's tractor! DD could not wait to see the tractor and got all up in it when they started working on it! Uncle Brad took DD & Maddie Grace for a ride! They love it! Then, Maddie Grace got in her cozy coupe and they had fun playing together!! I have been wanting to put Maddie's hair in pigtails but she won't let you mess with it for long! So, I just put one of her bows in the side of her hair and Quinn got the other one! I thought she looked so stinkin cute!! We had a great time! I love them so much!!

3 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

Love the pigtails!!

Jenny, Stevie and Sophie said...

what do you use to post your pictures, mine are not posting using Picasa.

The Coleman Family said...

I love the pigtails too! She is such a blessing to us! I had a great weekend with ya'll! Love ya'll so much!