Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Family reunion







Yesterday we went to a family reunion on my husbands side and we had a great time! There were so many people there! I thought it was so neat b/c there was a pretty lady named Susie that came in that is Jeremy's cousin. She looked just like Gretchen Wilson! I heard someone yell "Redneck Woman" when she walked in and she really is a country girl! I told her I had to have a pic to show everyone how much she looks like her, she was so nice! Anyway, Dylan had a blast swinging and playing outside but his favorite part was the train that rode by several times! Good food and good times! It was a fun day with my family!

1 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

I love the way your pictures look these days! So cute!