Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, August 16, 2010

DD's first day of K3:)


Today was DD's first day of K3! I just can't believe it!! He is still in the same class but they made several changes!! There is now 18 kids, not 8 like it has always been. He can't bring a sippy cup anymore and has to bring his backpack. They have a reading and math program in his class this year. His favorite part is Tumblebus & the computer classes I signed him up for!! He has always done the Tumblebus but he is new to the computer class. We met the teacher at open house...her name is Miss Dora:) He already likes her b/c of her name. He LOVES Dora the Explorer! We watch it everyday! When I picked him up I asked him how he likes it and he said he had a fun day and he made some new friends!! So, this year will be filled with learning and fun! I can't believe he is now in K3 it makes me sad but it is so much fun watching him grow!

4 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

Awww...he is such a big boy! It will be amazing to see what he will learn! Thanks for my comment...I thought she was just too cute with her ponytail!! Can't wait to get some pics! Love you!

Jenny, Stevie and Sophie said...

it is just so hard to believe, DD is so handsome.

Christie Mitchell said...

So cute!! I think he was ready, he is going to learn so much!! He is growing up!!! They grow up too fast!!!

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

He is such a cute little boy... Watch out he will be 11 & in 6th grade like Colby in no time but he will always be mommy's baby...