Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Funny story!

So, I have to share this story with everyone! Dylan & I were driving to school this morning and we passed a cop and I said, "Uh oh...Mommy was going too fast" and Dylan says, "Mama that cop gunna give you a ticket and you gone go to jail and I won't get to see you no more!" I tried to explain that if I got a ticket (which I didn't thank goodness) that I would not go to jail that I would just have to pay a lot of money! Then he said, "Mama...slow down cuz if you don't I won't get to see you no more!" It was priceless, he was so serious!! I just had to share, that lil stinker cracks me up!

1 comments:

Christie Mitchell said...

Oh, that is so funny!! That boy cracks me up!! When we do anything that gets Kyndle's attention while driving, she says "Whoa"!! I have a backseat driver lol!! Don't they brighten our lives way beyond words!!!