Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, October 3, 2008

Some things for Maddie



Buying for little girls is SO much fun!! I have already bought so many cute things for Maddie! I can't wait! I bought the chandelier about 2 weeks before we knew what Quinn was having. I saw it on sale and I had a really strong feeling it was going to be a girl, so I bought it! It is going to be so cute hanging in her room! I also bought her a few more outfits! She is going to be so spoiled by her Aunt Allison and so many others too! I just can't wait to have another little one in our family! Quinn & I have been talking about the future and I am so ready for sweet little Maddie to be here! It's hard to believe in 4 months we will get to meet her! Our family has been so blessed!

1 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

That chadalier is gorgeous!