Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, October 25, 2008

1st time I felt Maddie move!!



Today I spent the whole day with my sister and Dylan. I love them so much! We went to Lowe's to get the paint for Maddie's room! It is going to be so cute! I also got Quinn's baby shower invitations in the mail! They are so cute and the best part is I didn't spend a fortune on them! Then, tonight Jeremy, Dylan & me went to watch the Bama game with the family! I was sitting next to Quinn and all of a sudden she grabbed my hand and put it on her stomach and I felt Maddie move! She kept moving and Quinn's sister-in-law, Lisa sat by her and felt Maddie kick again! We were so excited! I used to love it when Dylan would kick me and so did Quinn b/c he would move all the time! Now my little sis knows how it feels...it is amazing! She is so precious pregnant and is doing great! I can't wait til February!

0 comments: