Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Got to meet Grady Alan





Tonight our friends Marie and Brad came over. I am so glad I got to meet sweet little Grady Alan! He is so precious and he has sooo much hair! Dylan wasn't sure what to think. He hasn't been around that many babies, but I am trying to get him used to it. He needs to get ready for his little cousin! Marie & I have been friends since Pittman, she is one of the sweetest people I know. I think it's so neat that our boys are close in age. I'm sure since their daddy's are in the same hunting club, they will be hunting buddies too! We have the best friends and such great families, we could not ask for more! Life is great!

2 comments:

The Davidson's said...

Isn't he just the sweetest baby!! I love all his hair!! Thank you for my comment, yes she is growing so fast!! I had to get her a costume, lol!! She makes me laugh so much!! Hope you have a great Friday!!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

awww, how sweet! dont you just miss your baby when you hold those itty bitty babies!