Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dylan's favorite things

These are a few pics that I have taken in the last week or so. Dylan is getting so big and I love to see what he will do next! Last weekend we went over to see Niknak and Uncle Danny. They had the tractor out, b/c Uncle Danny was doing some work around their house. Dylan had a fit! He was so excited, he just kept saying, "Tracto"! It was so cute! I put him on it and he thought he was such a big boy! He stayed on it for what seemed like forever!


I took this pic the other day b/c MiMi wanted a pic of Dylan wearing his t-shirt and playing with his tractor! MiMi bought him the t-shirt b/c she knows how much he loves tractors! Then, his daddy went to WalMart and came home with the John Deere tractor for him! He absolutely loves it! These are his two favorite things! Like my husband said, we won't be buying him a car when he turns 16, we'll be buying him a tractor...lol!


This was a pic I took of Dylan before we left for daycare one morning! I thought he looked so cute in his hat! It was cool outside, so after we got to daycare he took off the sweatshirt b/c he wanted everybody to see his t-shirt with the "tracto" on it! He is so funny!


These are some pics from today of Dylan playing! He LOVES to be outside! The weather is so perfect! I know Dylan is loving it, b/c he has been outside all weekend!



1 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

Thanks for the comment on my frame! I just may end up selling them!