Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, May 18, 2009

~Dylan's 1st beach trip~

1st time on the beach


Fun in the sun


Having fun with MiMi


I love my boys


Having fun in the pool



Worn slap out


My little crab



We love the beach


Dylan and his new friend Kenley


I love my family


Enjoying the day



Such a blessing


My little man


I wanted to take Dylan to the beach this year, so I called my friend Missy and asked if we could use their condo. She said yes of course!! Their condo is in Orange Beach and it is right on the beach! They also have a heated pool and a kiddie pool, it is perfect! I knew Dylan would love the beach and I couldn't wait to take him! I asked my Mama to go with us, b/c I knew she would enjoy it and I knew that Dylan would want her there! Boy was I right...he woke up every morning and the first thing he would say is, "MiMi"! Can you say...spoiled rotten? The weather was perfect and the food was great! Dylan didn't know what to think of the sand at first, it took him a minute but he warmed up to it! It was so special to see Dylan's face and watch him experience one of my favorite places to be! He was scared of the ocean at first and never really got used to it, but he would hold our hands and let the water hit his feet, it was so sweet watching him soak it all in! He loved to sit in the sand and fill up his bucket and find shells! He had a blast! Now the pool was a different story, he LOVED it!! He even made a friend, her name was Kenley and she was so cute! He had fun playing with her! It was cute to see him flirting at such a young age! He got so comfortable by the pool that he decided to pull his diaper half way down and run around and then took his diaper off! He didn't realize he had an audience, they cracked up at him, it was hilarious! We went to eat at some of my favorite restaurants...King Neptunes, Bubba's and Tacky Jacks! Dylan loved all the seafood and ate his favorite...salad!! My favorite part of the trip other than watching my baby boy have a blast was taking pictures!! I got so many great shots of my little angel! I didn't want to come home, although I knew it eventually had to end! We had a blast! I had such a great time with my family and I can't wait for the next trip!!

2 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

I'm glad ya'll had a great time! I'm so jealous! LOL Love all the pictures too!

Linda Williams said...

You have such a sweet family and your pics are Great!