Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, May 10, 2009

~Happy Mother's Day~

My pretty flowers

The gifts my baby boy made me

MiMi's flowers

Dylan giving Nonnie & MiMi their gifts

Maddie's sweet little outfit

We love our little Maddie

All the Mommy's with their babies

I love my Mama & sister so much!

I love them so much!

I had the best Mother's Day ever! Dylan brought home some of the sweetest things from school that he made for me! One of them had a poem with his precious handprints! Then, he made a flower and colored a picture for me! It was so sweet! Being a Mommy is the best thing in the world! I am so blessed! We went to see Nonnie this morning and Dylan gave her the card he signed and a gift card...she loved it! This afternoon, everybody came over for lunch! Dylan gave MiMi her card and we got her some gerber daisies! This was Quinn's 1st Mother's Day and I think she really enjoyed it! She is the best Mommy! Maddie had on the cutest little onesie, I had to take a picture of it! Dylan gave me the sweetest card and my favorite flowers...pink tulips! I thought it was so sweet! Of course, Jeremy is taking us to the beach next week, so that is also part of my Mother's Day present! I can't wait! We had such a great day! I love my Mama and sister so much! Happy 1st Mother's Day Quinner, I love you! I hope everybody enjoyed their Mother's Day!

1 comments:

*Staci* said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment, Lord knows I didn't feel so cute that day! I think we are gonna go to the water park sometime this weekend, probably Saturday so Joe can go. I'll let you know for sure by the end of the week! I know the boys would have a blast playing together!! (and momma would have a blast having an adult to hang out with :) )