Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, May 18, 2009

Good news!!


My best friend, Laci and her husband Anthony are expecting their first child!! She called me as soon as she found out!! She took the digital test today, so she hasn't gone to the doctor yet. I will find out more soon! I am so excited for them! Laci & I have known each other since 7th grade and have gone through so many milestones together! I am so glad that this another one that we can share! Parenthood is the hardest thing but the best thing to experience!! Laci's sister, Shelli has a 3 month old little boy named Jarrett! Now their children will be 1 year apart! They will be so close and I know Laci is thrilled! I am so happy for them and I wanted to share with everyone!

2 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

how exciting for them:)!!

i love all the beach pictures they are beautiful and you look wonderful!

Shelli Brown said...

We are so excited!!! I am so happy that Jarrett and his cousin are going to be so close.