Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Love to see him smile




Today Dylan's daycare called me and told me that he was sick, so I went to get him. He didn't feel good and did not act like my energetic, happy baby boy! He was pale and didn't want me to put him down. My poor baby was sick! When we got home, he ate some chicken noodle soup and drank some Pedialyte & 7up. I put him down for a nap and told him we would do something fun when he got up! While he was sleeping, I tried to think of something I could do to cheer him up! It breaks my heart to see him sick! I went downstairs and found some leftover floor & ceiling tiles we have. I wanted to do some hand and feet prints and let him have fun with it! I went ahead and painted the ceiling tile a tan color and let it dry. When Dylan woke up, he felt a lot better. So, I painted his hands and feet with my paintbrush and we started to make something! He loved it!! It tickled him when I would paint his hands with the paintbrush, it was so cute watching him laugh at me! We had fun making these and now I have them in my living room! I put a giraffe print ribbon around the ceiling tile and eventually I am going to hang it up! It made me happy to be able to put a smile on my little mans face! He was so proud that he made something! I love him so much!

2 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

We will definitely have to meet up and go to AL Adventure together! You didn't buy Dylan a pass, did you?! Children 2 and under are free, so I'm hoping you didn't!

Melissa Irvin said...

ok! Then good! I was just hoping you didn't spend it and it be a waste of money, but that's good! I'm desparately wanting the sun to come back to AL and warm things up so we can go back to the water park!