Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving '09









We had the best time at Grandaddy's for Thanksgiving! We ate so much food and it was so good! We really enjoyed spending time with everybody! We stayed outside most of the time and the kids had a blast! We also got to draw names out of a hat for the kids at Christmas! I can't believe it is going to be here in less than a month!! I am so excited! I am so grateful for all the Lord has given us! The most important thing to me is family & friends! I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comments:

The Davidson's said...

Sweet Pictures !!
We did have an awesome time at the concert and getting to meet Jamie Johnson!! Jamie is one of Kevin's favorite's right now !!! Hope you have a great week .