Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!






I decided to take some pics of Dylan outside today! He has been asking to go outside all morning and after we did some running around today, I took him outside to let him run around! He had such a great time, he loves to be outside! It is hard to believe that my baby is about to be 3 years old! I haven't updated about his potty training b/c I didn't want to jinx it, but he has been doing so good! He will tee-tee & poo-poo in the potty. He isn't doing it all the time but he is well on his way! We are so proud of him and he gets SO excited every time he goes! He has to show us every time he does it and he gets a little reward too! We are planning his b'day party and the theme is monster trucks! I just can't believe he is almost 3, man how time flies! We have had a great 2009 and we are excited to see what 2010 will bring! Happy New Year everybody!

1 comments:

Christie Mitchell said...

I love these!! He is getting so big!! Precious!!