Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dylan & Maddie's birthday parties!


















Yesterday Quinn & I had Dylan & Maddie's birthday parties!! We did a double party and it went great!! Dylan will be "3" on Feb 3rd & Maddie Grace will be "1" on February 10th! Mama, Quinn & me had fun decorating and getting everything ready and it could not have been any more perfect!! I think everyone had a great time, I know we did! We are all SO blessed to have so many special people in our lives! Thanks to everyone for being a part of their special day! Happy Birthday Dylan & Maddie Grace! We love ya'll so much!!

5 comments:

The Davidson's said...

We had a great time at the party. Everything looked so good , yall did a great job . Thank you for inviting us !!! Have a great day !

The Coleman Family said...

We had so much fun and everything was decorated so cute! All because of my sweet sister of course!! I really enjoyed doing the parties together! Love you and thank you for everything!!

Rachel said...

so cute! i love the cakes and all the decor. ya'll did a great job. happy birthday to dylan and maddie grace...they both r precious!

Christie Mitchell said...

Everything looked PERFECT!! So sweet!! I hope Dylan has a very happy birthday today and I hope Maddie has a very happy birthday next week!! They are precious!! Thank you for my comment, I thought those pictures turned out so sweet :) They are a sweet family!! Hope you have a great day

The Hall's said...

Hope Dylan had a very Happy Birthday! Love the cake!