Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, September 12, 2010

DD's 1st ball game!

Getting ready to bat

Woohoo!!

Good job buddy!

Having fun

DD with some of his buddies...I love it!

2nd time to bat

Coach Bill & DD

Daddy & DD

3rd time to bat

Way to go team!

Today was DD's 1st ball game! I wasn't sure how he would do considering at the last practice he wasn't interested at all! He did GREAT! I was so proud of him! Coach let him bat first and DD hit it on the first try! It was awesome! He only ran off the field a couple of times but for the most part he did great! MiMi, Aunt Quinn, MG, Uncle Joey, JoJo, Stefy , NayNay & Booger all came too! Thank you all for coming, DD was so excited! It was a great day! The whole team did really good and the most important thing was everyone had fun!

2 comments:

Christie Mitchell said...

So sweet, I love these pics!! He will cherish them forever when he gets older!! I am so glad that you signed him up this year, I can tell that he loves it!!

The Coleman Family said...

I am so proud of DD!! He did great and I think he really enjoyed it! It was so cute to watch him run his little heart out! He looked so little out there...So cute!!!!!