Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, September 5, 2010

DD's 1st fall ball practice







So, today DD had his 1st practice for fall ball! I didn't know how he would do considering he is the youngest one on his team! He got tired after a little bit but once we got on the field he liked running the bases and batting! He would run to me in the bleachers and go back. Coach told us not to discourage him and to let him tolerate what he could. I didn't want to force him so I just let him do things on his terms. For his 1st time it went pretty good! He tried really hard to hit the ball and he loved everyone cheering for him! MiMi, Brad, Quinn & Maddie came to watch him! When he was batting I told him good job and gave him a thumbs up then he looked at me and gave me one back, it was too cute! He made me so proud! The most important thing to me is that Dylan has fun! He said he loves playing ball and has asked at least 10 times to play again! It is so entertaining watching all these kids play! This is going to be so much fun!

5 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

I think he will do fine sister...I know he is a little young..but you have to start sometime! He was soo cute out there today! He made me very proud and it was sweet to watch Jeremy help him so much!(such precious memories):)!!!

The Ryans said...

Is that Coach Griffice? His little boy is Owen?

The Ryans said...

Owen played on JR's team this past season. They are really sweet people!

The Barnette's said...

Thanks girl. I thought it was really cute too! Dylan is getting so big. He looks so.. cute playing on the field! I'm sure he will do very good out there! That is one thing I can't wait for. They are so funny out there playing when they are little. :)

The Barnette's said...

Your new background it very cute, I had to go get me one from there! One question, all of my stuff will only go to one side.. How did you get it on both? :)