Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, September 16, 2010

DD's "In class" field trip

Playing outside before the painting started

Some of DD's friends having a good time

Working hard

Fun times!

So, today I took off work to be at Dylan's school for an in class field trip! I got there early enough to see Dylan in action in his classroom. Miss Ashley is such a good teacher! After they ate breakfast they all stood up and said the pledge of allegiance. Then, they prayed. It was the most precious thing to hear all of those children praying...so sweet! They started doing their letter lesson when I decided to sneak out so Dylan could concentrate. It is wonderful to see how much they teach Dylan at such a young age. It's comforting to know that they care about my sons education as much as I do. So, thank you to Miss Ashley for all you do! So, back to the painting...it was chaotic and messy but the kids had fun! They all painted a plate with a tree on it! I am glad I got to spend some time at DD's school today! I love my lil man so much!

4 comments:

Christie Mitchell said...

I bet that was fun!! It is amazing what all they learn, I know that you are very proud of that Sweet Boy!!! Thank you for my comment, I was so glad that we managed to get a few pics!! Hope you enjoy your evening!!

Christie Mitchell said...

Thank you for voting everyday, I really appreciate that!! You are right, our babies make our hearts smile!! We had a great Anniversary, thank you!! Have a great Friday!!

Christie Mitchell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christie Mitchell said...

and thank you for my comment on the canvas...sorry, i am so late responding on that one :( i think that was my favorite thing that i have done thus far!! it has determined my colors to use in that room...never knew there were so many different "blues" LOLLLL!!!