Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, April 5, 2009

A day with Thomas!

My boys & me

Dylan with Thomas

All of us with Thomas

Melissa & Mason

Petting Zoo

I love these old trains

Mommy & DD

I love this pic

Dylan & Mason

So cute

I love my little man so much!

Us on the train

Melissa & Mason on the train

Mason man

Dylan sitting in his chair

Dylan with the trains

He felt like a big boy

One pooped little boy

Yesterday Jeremy, Dylan & me went to see Thomas with Melissa & Mason Irvin! We had such a good time! It was such a beautiful day and there was so much to do! My favorite part was all the old trains! Of course, I wanted a train shirt for Dylan to wear. My friend, Melissa B, made one for me! You should check out her blog. She is on my blog list under My Brother & Me. I got some great shots of Dylan by some of the trains! Dylan also liked the petting zoo! The pig & the bunny were his favorites! We got to ride Thomas and Dylan & Mason really enjoyed that! The Irvin's are such sweet people and we are glad we all got to go together! It was such a great day and I can't wait to get the boys together again soon!

0 comments: