Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Silly boy!



So, this is one of Dylan's favorite things to do! He LOVES to sing Happy Birthday and blow out the candles! He will say, "Appy Birfday to you" and act like he's blowing the candles out! It is hilarious and I finally got it on video! He saw a cake that my husband had made and started singing it, but stopped. I got him to sing it again and thank goodness I had my camcorder near by! He does it anytime he sees any kind of candles lit or sees a cake. Please excuse my son for having a mouth full, but he wanted a cereal bar before we left for daycare this morning! I laughed so hard at him! He is so much fun!

2 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

Hilarious! I love it!

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

OMG this is so funny. I love how he is acting like he is blowing the candles out!