Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, April 5, 2009

We love our little Maddie!


Madelyn Grace looking too cute

Maddie's Easter basket from us

Precious little bunny

The Coleman Family

Maddie with her Easter basket from her Nonnie

The bible her Nonnie got her

Today the Coleman's and MiMi came over to eat lunch! My Mama cooked some chicken and dressing and some other things and it was so good! I love getting together with my family! Brad's Mom (Nonnie) made Maddie's 1st Easter basket and it was so cute! The basket is Brad's from when he was little, I thought that was so sweet! She also got her a bible with her name on it! She even got her some bunny ears and asked me to take some pictures! Linda, I hope I made you proud! I think they turned out great! I got Maddie an Easter basket with her name on it! I put an outfit and some bows in it, they are going to look so cute on her! Maddie also went for her 2 month checkup this week and now weighs 10lbs 8oz and is 24 inches! She is getting so big! She had to get shots this visit and Quinn said it broke her heart! Maddie did ok, but was just really sore afterwards! Mommy & Daddy gave her plenty of TLC so she will be just fine! It's hard to believe that she is already almost 2 months old! We hope you enjoy your 1st Easter, we love you Maddie!

0 comments: