Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kacey & Brian's wedding day!

The rehearsal


Getting ready

Such a beautiful bride



The wedding party




I loved the details


Such a beautiful place


Yesterday my friends, Kacey & Brian got married! Brian is our cousin and now Kacey is a part of our family! I could not be happier! They are perfect for eachother! It was such a beautiful day and the place could not have been more perfect! This day has been a long time coming and it was so special! I am so glad I got to be a part of their day! Kacey looked absolutely stunning! They didn't see eachother before the wedding, so it was emotional watching them see eachother for the first time! Everybody got a little choked up! The chapel was perfect, the music was perfect and the reception was perfect! I think everyone enjoyed the scenery as well as the great food! I wish them all the happiness in the world! Congrats Kacey & Brian, we love ya'll!

1 comments:

LaNaye,Rickey,Nolan and Cameron Washburn said...

hey,
hope yall are good. Havent talked to you in forever! You take such good pics!! I am gonna have to get u to take some for us!!