Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Our DD is 3!!




So Wednesday, February 3rd our baby boy turned 3 years old! It is so hard to believe b/c it honestly feels like yesterday I was holding him in my arms for the first time! Dylan Michael has truly been a blessing to us, he is our world! It amazes me that I have conversations with him now. We were on our way to school the other day and he said, "Mama...id u know dat monkeys eat nanas?" and I said, "Yes baby, they love bananas!" Then he said, "I wearned dat on da tumblebus!" It was the cutest thing! He goes on the Tumblebus once a week at school and each week they have different themes...this week it was Curious George so they teach them things about what theme it is that week along with other things too! Dylan is so smart and I love to watch him learn! He makes my heart smile everyday! We started off the day by putting a candle in a cupcake and singing to him...he loves cupcakes and he loves to sing Happy Birthday so that is just what we did! He licked the candle which is one of the best parts of being a kid...I remember my Mama would always let me lick the icing off the candles:) I took cupcakes to school for his class and MiMi met us up there so she could see the birthday boy! I also got a pic of him with Anna but Dylan calls her Nana! She spoils him rotten and he loves her to pieces! After I got him from school we met our friends Robby & Niki at Applebee's b/c we know how much Dylan loves for them to sing Happy Birthday! When they sang to him he just stared, I think he was a little scared but he enjoyed the sundae they brought him!! The biggest news about Dylan turning 3 is that he is now potty trained...YAY!! He has been potty trained for over a month now and sleeps in big boy underwear...we are SO proud of him!! Thanks to everyone for Dylan's birthday wishes! Happy Birthday Dylan Michael you have made our life complete and we thank God for you everyday! We love you SOOO much!

0 comments: