Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Botanical Gardens

Dylan looking at the fish



Dylan eating an acorn...imagine that!



Dylan and Daddy...so sweet



My little man



Dylan was tired of having his pictures made



This one is my favorite



Just a swingin



Today Jeremy, Dylan and me went to Botanical Gardens to have our Christmas pictures made! My friend, Rachael took them for us. I usually do Portrait Innovations, but this year I wanted to do something different. Dylan was not cooperating and would not smile for her, but I hope she managed to get at least one! After we got finished, we walked around and took some pics of our own. That didn't turn out so well either, but it was such a beautiful day and I got to spend it with my boys, so that in itself made it special! Afterwards, Jeremy took us to lunch at Red Lobster...it was so good! I am so lucky to have my boys, I love them so much!

0 comments: