Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, November 10, 2008

Silly boy





Here are some random pics I have taken in the last week of my little man! He laid on the couch the other night, covered himself up with the blanket and said, "Cheese"! Of course, that meant for Mommy to get the camera and take a picture of him...too cute! He loves to brush his teeth! Every morning before we leave for daycare, he has to brush them and show Daddy how good he can do it, I love it! This weekend I walked in the kitchen and found Dylan in a box! It was so funny! I always have my camera near by for moments like these! I love my baby boy SO much!

1 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

Hey, the letters are $40. A bit more than I like to spend, but I love anything and everything Christmas! Becky Holmes is the lady that makes and sells them, bholmes@holmesoilcompany.com
I found it by "blog hopping" and emailed her.
See ya Saturday!!