Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, November 7, 2008

Christmas Pics by Rachael Spencer









These are some of he proofs that Rachael sent me today! I love them! My favorites are the last 2 pictures! Dylan was not interested in having his picture taken one bit! So, it was really hard for her to get him to look at the camera. Although, he didn't smile in any of the pictures, I still think they turned out good! If anyone is interested, her blog is at the bottom of my page! She is such a sweet person and I want to thank her for taking time to meet with us and chase my little man around all day!

3 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

They turned out great!

*Staci* said...

Those are some really great pics! Your little man is such a cutie pie. We had Trevor's pics taken today at the botanical gardens...I can't wait to get them back! We need to get the boys together again soon!

Shelli Brown said...

These pictures are really good. I love them!