Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tis the Season











This weekend I started decorating for Christmas! I was excited b/c I knew Dylan would be able to really enjoy it this year! As soon as Dylan woke up this morning, he went and stood by the tree! He keeps saying..."rismas ree"! It was so cute! We also have a stuffed Santa sitting on the fireplace and he will walk up to him and say, "Hey Santa", he will even say, "wuv woo"! He is just so precious! I love to hear him talk! I also took some pictures of Dylan in front of our Christmas tree in my rocking chair when I was a little girl! He looks so grown up! This year we got Dylan his own little Christmas tree to put in his room! It's so cute and he loves it! He helped me decorate it and thought he was such a big boy! It was so much fun watching him! Dylan and his daddy were sitting on the couch and Jeremy kept blowing bubbles with his bubblegum! So...of course, I had to take pictures! Then, there are some of Dylan loving on me, I love it when he gives kisses b/c he will make the "Mwaw" sound, it just melts my heart! As each season passes, I realize Dylan is growing so fast! So, I am just trying to enjoy these precious moments as much as I can!

1 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

He's such a cutie pie! Mason calls anything and everything "Christmas-y" Ho Ho! They are too funny at this age! I'm just nervous about going to see "Ho Ho"